180 People Hospitalized After Eating Chicken Shawarma

1
256
Chicken Shawarma

180 People Hospitalised After Eating Chicken Shawarma

Chicken Shawarma caused This? Most Nigerians especially ladies will hit the panic button but calm your nerves. It didnt happen in Nigeria.

The allegation of food poisoning from chicken shawarma was confirmed by a medical authority on Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
At least, 180 individuals, who enjoy eating popular snack, shawarma, have landed in the hospital in Siberia, Russia.
According to reports, the shawarma lovers sought medical attention days after eating what is believed to be tainted chicken shawarma in Siberian region of Tuva, Russia.

The allegation of food poisoning was confirmed by a medical authority on Wednesday, July 25, 2018.

READ: Alongside Small Doctor, I Started Shaku Shaku, Baseone Declares

“The food-poisoning outbreak is believed to have been caused by the meat,” a spokeswoman for the local branch of the federal Health Ministry told newsmen.

The spokeswoman also advised against eating fast-food, and urged people to eat healthily.

Media reports also noted that at 100 people, who were hospitalised and diagnosed for food poisoning after eating the chicken shawarma, had recovered and have been allowed to return to their various lives.

In India, 23-year-old Pradnya Survase had reportedly brought snake poison to a party purposely to place in food for her husband and other in-laws for allegedly mocking her dark skin and cooking skills for years.

READ: Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma In Big Trouble With Family

Five out of 88 people she poisoned at a house party organised by one of her relatives reportedly died.

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.